You get an Xbox Error Code 0x8027025a whenever you try to sign in or open an app on your Xbox Series X. Because of this, Xbox Live or a software problem may be to blame. Do a series of troubleshooting procedures to repair this.
Next-generation consoles like the Xbox Series X are selling out quickly in retailers. Microsoft plans to deliver the Xbox One X2 in November 2020 as the successor to the Xbox One X. It can run 4K games at up to 120 frames per second. Game Pass subscribers will have unlimited access to hundreds of titles in exchange for a small monthly fee.
What is Xbox Error Code 0x8027025a?
After a while, your console will display the ‘0x8027025a’ problem message if your application or game is taking too long to launch, so try power cycling your console. The power-cycle method still works even if the soft reset does not.
Causes of Xbox One Error 0x8027025a
Xbox error code 0x8027025a has been used in the most typical scenarios, as you can see here. Let’s have a look at the possible causes of this error number.
- A temporary problem with the Xbox Live service may prevent users from opening any Xbox app or checking in to their account as a first cause of the error code 0x8027025a Xbox series.
- An issue with your user profile during sign-in could also result in the occurrence of this error code.
- The majority of Xbox programs don’t take long to load. However, if the application takes a long time to load, you may encounter a time-out problem, another possible cause of this error number.
- An out-of-date OS can also create this error message.
Read Also: How to Fix Xbox Error 0x80190193?
How to Fix Xbox Error Code 0x8027025a
We’ve provided a list of possible fixes for the Error Code 0x8027025a that you can try in no particular order. Here, we’ll take a deeper look at each suggested solution.
Checking Your Internet Connection
Streaming services like Xbox demand a certain amount of bandwidth. So, before tackling the remedies to this problem number, see if your internet connection fulfills Xbox’s network requirements with this comprehensive guide. In addition, it’s best to have a wired connection rather than a wireless.
If your internet connection is fine, then proceed to the next step.
Restart Xbox console
First, you need to restart your Xbox console to fix the Xbox Error Code 0x8027025a. In this manner:
- Open the Power Center by pressing and holding the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox controller.
- Select the option to restart the console.
- Select Restart.
You should do the following if the console appears to be frozen:
Press and hold the Xbox button for 10 seconds to switch off the console. The Xbox button on the console must be pressed a second time to restart the console after shutting off.
If this solution doesn’t work for you, try the next solution.
Check Xbox Live Core Services for issues
Error 0x8027025A may occur if Xbox Live Core Services are unavailable for any reason whatsoever, preventing you from signing in to your Xbox One. The first step is to check if the Xbox Live Core Services are offline.
- For further information, please visit this page.
- Find out what’s going on with the Xbox Live Core Services.
It is safe to assume that the services function normally if the Xbox Live Core Services status is normal. This issue can be traced back to a problem with the status of these services if they show up in any way other than usual.
If Xbox Live Core Services are down, the only thing you can do to fix Xbox Error Code 0x8027025a is waited for them to come back online.
Restart the Affected App
Restarting the app in question appears to fix error 0x8027025a for some users. Shutting down the Xbox app is necessary before doing anything else. Make it easy for you by explaining it to you in layman’s words.
- It would help if you pressed the Xbox button on your controller to open the instructions and select the Home Button.
- You can find the menu button by highlighting the app’s name and clicking on it. After that, select the option to quit.
- Try restarting the program after waiting at least 10 seconds to see if Xbox Error Code 0x8027025a has been fixed.
Reinstall problematic app on external HDD (if applicable)
Suppose you’re having trouble loading a game or app stored on an external hard drive. In that case, you’ll need to completely uninstall the applications from your Xbox console’s external hard drive and reinstall the app on an internal hard drive to resolve the problem.
Read Also: How to Fix Memory Error 13-71 Xbox?
Using Another Account
As previously stated, this error code may also be caused by problems with the user profile. To see if this fixes the Xbox Error Code 0x8027025a, you can establish a new account (user profile) and utilize that profile on the same terminal.
Reset your Xbox One and its cache
Error 0x8027025A can be fixed by resetting your Xbox One console and cache. need to do the following:
- Hold down the Xbox button on your Xbox One console for 10 seconds to shut it down.
- Unplug the console’s power supply.
- Wait for ~3 minutes.
- Reconnect your console’s power supply.
- Now, at last, Press the Xbox Button to Turn on the Xbox.
The issue 0x8027025A still occurs when signing in or opening any of your apps when the Xbox One boots up.
Updating Xbox’s OS
An outdated OS version may be caused if your Xbox console takes a long time to boot and then displays an Xbox Error Code 0x8027025a. So, give the steps listed below a shot.
- Go to the ‘All settings’ box and make your selections.
- After that, select ‘System.’
- Select the “Console details” button will show you your operating system version in the second row of your “System” options.
- According to Xbox, the Xbox One runs the following software versions as of August 2021:
OS version: “10.0.2200000.1759 (xb flt 2108co.210816-1740)”
Shell version: “2108.0.2107.29001”
- Your OS may be outdated if the following numbers don’t match your operating system. As a result, we strongly recommend downloading and installing the most recent Xbox update.
- To do an update, go to ‘System settings,’ then ‘Updates & downloads.’
- As the last step, you will select the option for “Latest console update status.” Afterward, It will upgrade your OS to the most recent version.
- Some circumstances in which an update via USB may be necessary, such as when the update fails.
After completing all the procedures, the Xbox error code ‘0x8027025a.‘ should now be fixed.
Why does my Xbox One keep reporting game started slowly?
Cache difficulties are the most common cause of Xbox One’s “Game took too long to start” error message. It’s possible that a corrupted file in your Xbox One’s cache is to blame for this and many other errors that arise when you try to open an app or a game on your console.
Why does my Xbox One keep crashing?
You can resolve most problems by doing a factory reset on your Xbox console. You can perform a factory reset on your Xbox One if it isn’t working correctly after a soft and hard reset. It will delete all of your saved data but should fix the system.
Read Also: How to Fix Xbox System Error E102?
FAQs – Xbox Error Code 0x8027025a
How do I clear my cache on my Xbox One?
Disconnect your console from the power and turn it off. After a few minutes, re-plug the device to ensure it’s working correctly. Restart Xbox by holding the Xbox Power button for 3 seconds. If your console’s cache is clear when you turn it back on, you should notice a noticeable performance improvement.
What is error code 0x87e5002b?
0x87e5002b is the error code you get when you try to play a digital game on your Xbox. Your console may require a system refresh to launch and play your game.
What does a hard reset do on Xbox?
When you reset your system to factory settings, all accounts, stored games, settings, and home Xbox affiliations are lost. Sign in and log in to Xbox Live if you want your data synced.
If none of the above suggestions and fixes worked for you, the issue is most likely with your console’s software or hardware. Because of this, we recommend checking to see if the game is working correctly on other systems. If this is the case, then a hardware breakdown may cause your problem. If this is the case, then the game has some issues.