Microsoft has invented and owns the Xbox game console brand on which you can connect a TV or other display media to the game console. Games on Xbox include photorealistic graphics.
An early entry into the industry with Xbox’s online gaming service helped Microsoft become a powerful competitor to other gaming consoles in the online game business.
Xbox is likewise plagued by issues such as When you try to run an app or a game on your Xbox system, you get the Xbox Error Code 0x800701b1. This error will be explained in detail in this post.
Causes of Xbox Error Code 0x800701b1
When you attempt to start an application or a game on your Xbox system, the error code 0x800701b1 is displayed. It’s possible that this error code could have several distinct causes. Xbox Error Code 0x800701b1 may be caused by one or more items on this list.
#1) Insufficient USB port
For HDD or SSD drives, you may need to use a USB 3.0 connection instead of a 2.0 one to ensure that the ports can handle the appropriate transfer speeds and power outputs.
#2) Not Enough Free Space
Your data will typically take up a considerable portion of the available space on the target disk. The process will fail if not enough free space is available.
#3) Corrupted Target Disk
A virus attack could corrupt the target drive. The data cannot be copied correctly if the disk is corrupted. When copying a file or a folder on a new operating system, an unidentified problem occurs because the files being transferred are encrypted.
Read Also: How to Fix Xbox Error 0x80190193?
How to Fix Xbox Error Code 0x800701b1
This problem is currently being investigated, according to the Xbox official website. But I’ve provided you with a straightforward viable remedy that you must try right away, as soon as feasible. To resolve this problem, follow the suggestions listed below.
#1) Restart Your Gaming Console
- Using the Xbox button on the front of the console, push it for around 10 seconds until the console goes down.
- Turn off your video game console by unplugging the power cord. A minute and a half are all you have to do.
- Reconnect the console’s power cord.
- To switch your Xbox back on, press the Xbox button.
#2) Uninstall and Reinstall The Xbox Apps
- Then go to My Games & Apps.
- By hitting the Menu button, you can access the game or program causing the problem.
- Once you’ve selected Uninstall, hit A to remove it from your device.
- Reinstall the program or game from My games & apps > Full library > All owned apps or All owned games when the uninstall is complete.
#3) Make a New Local User Account
A problem with Xbox One’s local user profile can prevent you from accessing any of your data. Create a new local user account if necessary in this situation.
A step-by-step approach is provided below:
- Make sure you are logged in to the Microsoft Management Console first. You can accomplish this by clicking the Start button and typing MMC into the search bar. To continue, press the Enter key.
- When prompted, enter your administrator password to validate your identity.
- Choose Users and Groups on a Local System.
- Go to User > Action > Create New User.
- Hit the Create button to get started.
- Once the new local user account has been created, close the dialog box.
Plugin the external or USB device and see whether you can cope without the Xbox Error Code 0x800701b1 when using your new account.
Read Also: How to Fix Memory Error 13-71 Xbox?
How do I fix my Xbox download error?
Update your Xbox One console if you’re experiencing trouble downloading an Xbox One game or app. Xbox Live requires the most recent version of your console’s software to function. Before you can play new games, you may need to update your system.
How do I fix Xbox error code 0x80832003?
Check the Xbox status page for updates. You can sign in to receive an email notification if any services you use have alerts. If you find any services with alerts, expand the service and scroll down to Notifications.
How do you fix a device which does not exist was specified?
So be it if you can remedy the problem with a simple reboot. To begin, use Disk Management to uninstall the device. When you attach the drive to your computer, Windows will automatically update the appropriate drivers.
How do I power cycle my Xbox one?
- When you’re done playing, press the Xbox button on the console’s front for around 10 seconds.
- Wait 10 seconds before reconnecting the console’s power cable.
What is error code 0x8027025A?
This error code can indicate anything from an issue with the Xbox Live service temporarily preventing your Xbox from signing you in. Or starting an Xbox One app to an issue with the sign-in process for your profile or simply the Xbox One app you attempted to open not starting within the expected time frame.
How do I clear the cache A on Xbox one?
- To begin playing, you’ll first need to turn off your console by clicking the Xbox button.
- Remove the Xbox’s power cable from the console to unplug it.
- Hold down the power button for 30 seconds.
- The Xbox will automatically switch on when the power supply light goes orange, so make sure you plug it back in.
How do I fix error code 0x8027025a?
- Restart the Xbox gaming console.
- The Xbox Status page can be found here.
- Restart the app that’s causing the problem.
- Use an external hard drive to reinstall a troublesome app.
- Reset the Xbox.
Read Also: How to Fix Xbox System Error E102?
What is error 0x8007045d?
Error code 0x8007045d is generated when a computer cannot access or read the necessary files.
Why is Xbox Installer not working?
It’s recommended to restart the PC if the installation gets stuck for an extended period and then install the software again with administrator permissions. Restarting the computer can cure many difficulties; therefore, restart the computer if the operation is stalled.
Why do my Xbox downloads keep stopping?
A common cause of installation being halted is attempting to download a game update while a game is downloading on your Xbox One console. It’s also possible that your saved game files are corrupted.
How do I check Xbox Live status?
Log on to https://www.xbox.com with your Xbox Live account to see if this is the case. You may access Xbox Live Status by clicking on Xbox Support in the top menu. It says “Xbox Service is Up,” “Xbox Service is Limited,” or “Xbox Service is Down” near the top of the Support Page.
What is error 0x800701E3?
It’s common to get an error code of 0x800701E3 when copying or moving files from a hard disk or SD card to another location. If a fatal device hardware error occurs, users will see an error message reading “Error 0x800701E3: The requested failed.”