From Microsoft, this is their ninth generation of video game consoles. More than 12 million units have been sold, making it Microsoft’s most powerful Xbox system. Xbox Series X shares many of its software characteristics with the PlayStation 5. Due to Microsoft’s added offerings, many players prefer the Xbox Series X|S over the PS5.
Xbox Error Code 0x8007013d is one example of an odd and unexpected error you may encounter. This problem prevents you from installing or updating any games on your console.
The solutions and remedies described in this article will help you Solve Error Code 0x8007013d on your Xbox Series X in the same way we’ve shown you how to fix other Xbox Series X errors. Continue reading to find out all you can about this topic.
Why am I getting Xbox Error Code 0x8007013d?
When trying to update or run a game on Xbox, you may notice the error code 0x8007013d. On the other hand, a glitch is the likely cause of this occurrence. Your Network may have a problem that’s preventing the game from being updated and thus being able to be launched.
It’s also possible that a problem was produced in your console due to a recent update. Manual or automatic, it doesn’t matter; This issue can only be fixed by updating, and you’ll have to wait a while. In the following part, we’ll go over some of the factors contributing to this inaccuracy.
Xbox Error Code 0x8007013d appears most often caused by a network flaw that inhibits a program from working correctly.
Corrupt Cache Files
Temporary files and data are commonly kept on your console to improve gaming. Slow load times, bad connectivity, and even game freezes can arise from accumulating this cached data over time.
Faulty Software Updates
Occasionally, a corrupted update causes the system to be infected with faulty files. It is preferable to either delete the update or wait for a new one to come in, depending on whether the update is automatic or manual.
How to Fix Xbox Error Code 0x8007013d
Check out the answers provided in this post if you want to fix the Xbox Error Code 0x8007013d at hand. However, you can take a few steps right now to take care of this problem.
First, you should check to see if your Internet connection is working correctly before moving on. You may check your Internet speed using any of the online services. You should restart your router if it’s slow, and if it doesn’t work, you should contact your Internet service provider (ISP).
Although bad connectivity is a common problem, it isn’t the only type of network difficulty. There are a few other hiccups, which we’ll cover in more detail later on. In other words, let’s get right to it.
You can fix Xbox Error Code 0x8007013d by implementing one of the below methods.
Perform a “Soft Reset.”
Restarting or restarting a mobile device, PC, or computer is a “soft reset” or “soft reboot.” All applications are shut down, and the RAM is wiped clean. Unlike a hard reset, a soft reset does not erase any settings, apps, or user data. To fix a problem with an application is the most common reason to execute a soft reset.
To fix the Xbox Error Code 0x8007013d, you can do a soft reset on your Xbox app as follows:
- Disconnect the console’s power cord from the electrical board and shut it down.
- Plug the power cord back in after 30 seconds.
- Now hold down both the BIND and EJECT buttons at the same time.
- Afterward, push the Xbox button.
- You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons when you hear the two noises of power-up.
- Troubleshooting options will be available here. On the next screen, click Reset this Xbox, then select Keep my games and apps to continue.
Check Your Internet
Before continuing, make sure your internet connection is fast enough. Check your internet speed to verify if it’s adequate to play a game on Xbox.
If this is the case, Restart and power cycle your router. Increasing your internet speed and disconnecting other devices connected to the same internet can be accomplished by doing this.
Check the status of Xbox servers
In a worldwide service outage, Xbox problems are more likely to occur. The Xbox status page is a simple way to see if any Xbox services are unavailable.
Expand each service on the Xbox support page one at a time to see if any internal services aren’t functioning or aren’t online. If that’s the situation, a warning will be displayed next to any services that are not currently available. To play any Xbox One game, you must wait until that service is operational before attempting to do so.
Clear Alternate Mac Address:
The following actions can be followed to accomplish these steps:
- Navigate to the Settings menu on your Xbox Series X and select the General Tab. From there, select Network Settings.
- Select Advanced Settings from here.
- To complete the installation, click on Alternate MAC Address Clear.
- The final step is to restart your console by selecting Restart from the Edit menu.
Use Alternate DNS
You should use a different DNS server if your game doesn’t update due to an error code. Simply following the instructions will allow you to update your DNS without technical expertise.
- Take a look at the Xbox
- Navigate to the Settings menu, then Network, then Manual.
- 18.104.22.168 is the primary DNS, whereas 22.214.171.124 is the secondary DNS.
Restart Your Internet Access Point
To fix Xbox Error Code 0x8007013d, all you have to do is reset the router to factory settings. Log back in to get back into the game, and you should be fine.
Press the reset button on your router for at least 10 seconds to clear all its data. When the reset is successful, all of the LEDs should be blinking simultaneously. You may need to use a needle or another sharp tool to reset the router.
Please be aware that this will also reset the default login credentials for your router/modem. Most likely, you will reset the login credentials to their original values.
Install the game again
Uninstalling and reinstalling the game is the final and fifth option. The corrupted game files may be removed using this method, and new files can be installed when you reinstall the game. As a result, you can concentrate on having fun instead of worrying whether an error code has been repaired.
Reset Xbox One Console/ Windows PC
Xbox console problems frequently trigger the Xbox Error Code 0x8007013d. So, you must shut down and restart your gaming device or console (where you are trying to play the game).
To reset your Xbox One, follow these instructions.
- Keep your Xbox One controller’s Xbox button pressed for a few seconds.
- Afterward, press the Restart button on the console’s Restart menu.
- You should hold down the Xbox button for at least 10 seconds if the console appears to be frozen.
- During the next 30 seconds, disconnect the power line from the device.
- After a period of inactivity, reconnect the power cable to the power source.
- You may activate Xbox by pressing and holding the power button.
- You should hear two power-up tones while the Xbox One is loaded.
- Try restarting the gaming system again if you don’t hear a power-up sound
- Microsoft account credentials are required to log in to Xbox One.
Follow these steps to reset your Xbox on a Windows PC:
Reboot your Windows PC if you’re experiencing this problem. Suppose your computer appears frozen; press and hold the Power button for 10 seconds until it shuts off. Restart your computer after waiting 30 seconds and pressing the Power key.
Reinstall the Xbox App
The issue maybe with the Xbox installation files if none of the suggestions above work. Remove the app from your system and install it again to see if it fixes the issue.
To do so, follow these instructions below:
- Open “Control Panel.”
- Select “Add or Remove App” that is available in Control Panel.
- Right-click on the Xbox app in the list of installed apps.
- Wait Until the “Uninstall Process” finishes before selecting it.
- Restart your system to clear off any leftover files.
- Restart your system and see if the 0x8007013d error has been repaired.
FAQs – Xbox Error Code 0x8007013d
What is Xbox code 0x8007013d?
Xbox users who attempt to install a game encounter an error code 0x8007013d. An error code of 0x8007013d is displayed when an Xbox game update or installation is attempted. It could indicate that a problem occurred while trying to install and update the same game simultaneously.
How do I fix error code 0x87e00008?
It’s as simple as curing Xbox problem 0x87e00008 as uninstalling the game and reinstalling it from the disc or the Microsoft Store. To re-download the game, look for it in the Microsoft Store, click on it, and then select Install to begin the installation process.
How do I fix my Xbox download error?
Your console may need to be updated if you’re having issues downloading Xbox One games or apps. Xbox Live requires that you have the most recent console software. Before you play new games, you may need to install the update.
I sincerely hope that this post has been used to resolve the Error Code 0x8007013d on your Xbox One console or Windows 10 PC.