The notice “Disconnected Due To Transmission Error Modern Warfare Xbox” appears after you’re thrown from the servers in Modern Warfare & Warzone on Xbox, PC, or PS3. You’re having this problem doesn’t mean that you’re the only one.
As a result of this mistake, there is nothing you can do unless you know how to fix it. That is why we will assist you today in resolving this problem as soon as possible. So here’s how to fix Transmission Error Modern Warfare Xbox & PC.
Causes of Transmission Error Modern Warfare Xbox
Modern warfares Disconnected due to transmission fault can be caused by any of the following:
- Modern Warfare’s game files may be corrupted, damaged, or missing. In this situation, all you need to do is verify the integrity of the game files.
- A problem with your internet connection may cause this issue. Update your network drivers to see whether the problem is solved.
- A problem with your default server could potentially cause this error. If this is the case, you should update your DNS server to Google’s.
- A botched shader installation in Modern Warfare can result in the error you see. Reinstalling the shaders should take care of the issue.
- The issue could be caused by an antivirus or firewall that is overly protective. Disable your antivirus or firewall if the situation is right for you. Ensure that the mistake doesn’t happen again by allowing Modern Warfare through your firewall and antivirus.
Applying a patch based on the scenarios listed above may help you fix your problem.
Read Also: How to Fix PS4 Error SU-41350-3?
How to Fix Transmission Error Modern Warfare Xbox
Change DNS Setting
As a result, you won’t have to worry about connectivity troubles in the heat of combat and transmission errors. Isn’t it frustrating when you’re going to kill your opponent or cannot play the game because you’ve been disconnected? Indeed, it’s the worst idea you could have come up with.
To avoid being the one, make sure your DNS settings are correct to stay connected to the console world. I’d advise you to always rely on those you know and trust. For example, Google’s and Cloudflare’s DNS servers are the most trustworthy. Set up your network such that the IP addresses are used: –
- Google’s DNS server:- 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11 and
- Cloudflare’s DNS server:- 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124.
It is a significant possibility that switching your DNS to one of these two servers will help you fix your problem because they are the most often used and reliable.
As long as you use the correct DNS addresses, you will have no more problems with lost connections or data transfer failures. In addition, it will ensure hassle-free gaming of high quality. You can always try another one if this one doesn’t work for you.
Make Sure Your Game Files are Safe to Play on Steam
- Launch the Steam application.
- When you’re in LIBRARY, right-click on your game and choose Properties.
- You may find the verify Integrity of Game Files option on the Local Files tab.
If restoring the game files didn’t solve the problem, you may have a problem on your end. If you haven’t restarted your network or modem in a while, we recommend it. You may achieve magical results. If you still don’t see any changes, try the next solution.
Read Also: How to Fix PS4 Error NP-34981-5
Check that Your Network Adapter is Up-to-Dated or Not
Troubleshooting your network may help if you keep getting disconnected from Modern Warfare and getting the notice “Disconnected Due To Transmission Error Modern Warfare Xbox.” Make sure you have a reliable and fast internet connection. Aside from that, check sure your PC is running the most recent version of its network drivers.
When it comes to updating your network drivers, you now have various options.
- Windows Optional Updates allows you to download and install the latest network driver versions.
- To get the most up-to-date network drivers, go to the official website of your network adapter.
- Using a free third-party driver updater can do the same as manually updating network drivers.
- Use Device Manager for the same purpose.
Once your network drivers have been updated, restart your PC, and then try reinstalling the game again. Hopefully, You will fix the error.
If the problem isn’t resolved, go on to the next possible solution.
Restart your Console and Begin Playing Call of Duty: Warzone Again
Warzone should be relaunched via Console, of course. Honestly, I’ve never seen anything like it. It isn’t just a quick patch; it’s new legislation. Whenever you encounter an issue, restart it. If you’re having trouble with the game’s processes, this method is a great way to get them working again.
Refreshing and clearing off unused system memory are accomplished by using this tool. Hit the controller’s home button and exit the application to exit Warzone. After that, wait for 15 to 20 seconds before relaunching it. I’m confident that this will help correct the problem.
Try restarting your Console if this way doesn’t work. It will eliminate all the extraneous processes and incorrect memory allocation that could interfere with your online connectivity. In addition to refreshing the system memory, restarting the Console can improve overall speed.
Internalize Your Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
It works for many Xbox users since utilizing an external drive creates some form of issue like (Transmission Error Modern Warfare Xbox) and delays the connection.
For Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, it is usually best to use your internal rather than external storage to avoid transmission issues. For whatever reason, I can’t figure out external hard drives cause transmission errors.
There is a workaround for a transmission fault that involves using your internal hard disk instead of the external one:
- Manage games and add-ons by selecting Call of duty: modern warfare, then managing the installation on the internal storage by clicking it.
- Take all of your files from the external storage device and place them on the hard disk of your Console.
By transferring all of the files from the external storage to the internal storage, you can resolve the Transmission Error Modern Warfare Xbox.
Read Also: How to Fix Error SU-30625-6 PS4
Update Your Shaders
In order to make Modern Warfare more playable, you implemented a set of shaders. Because of this, corrupted installations may cause problems in the game. Reinstalling Shaders may fix the problem if the above situation applies to you. Listed here are the steps involved:
- Once the game has been launched, go to the in-game options by clicking on the Options button.
- After that, click on the GRAPHICS tab and select Restart Shaders Installation from the drop-down menu.
- Once you’ve done that, click the Restart button in the upper right corner.
- You will clear the cache, and the shaders will be reinstalled.
- Play the game again to see whether the problem has been resolved.
Turn on Xbox’s Teredo Tunneling
You can enable teredo tunneling from the Xbox settings menu. An open NAT and secure connection will be provided by this method. You may play online multiplayer games without lag, thanks to Tereo tunneling. The following are the procedures for configuring the settings: –
- Go to the router’s configuration page.
- Logging into your router’s administration panel will allow you to access the settings.
- ‘Teredo Tunneling’ can be found in the settings.
- To enable Teredo tunneling, save your settings and restart your router.
Uninstall and Reinstall the Game
Instead of fixing the game files, reinstall the game by deleting it and re-downloading it. Reinstalling the game will guarantee that there are no faulty or incomplete files that could cause transmission difficulties.
As an added benefit, the process of removing and reinstalling the COD: modern warfare will keep your computer free of infections.
A transmission problem can be fixed quickly and easily by following these instructions.
Configure Xbox and PlayStation IPv6 settings
IPv6 is the newest and most crucial protocol for connecting to the internet. It has recently grown in importance in online gaming.
Enhances your internet connection, eliminates latency difficulties and delivers a reliable connection decreasing packet loss using IPv6 protocol.
You should enable IPv6 before playing online games and fix Transmission Error Modern Warfare Xbox. For Xbox and Playstation, follow these instructions to enable IPv6.
- Enter your router’s login information on the router’s settings page.
- Look under ‘Internet Protocols’ in the options menu.
- Enable IPv6 if it’s present.
You can now play without encountering a transmission error by restarting your router.
Read Also: How to Fix PS4 No Longer in Party Due to Network Error?
How can I solve Modern Warfare’s Disconnected Server?
You can resolve modern Warfare’s Disconnected Server error by eliminating the possibility that the issue is coming from the server itself. Start by restarting your Console and the game; resetting your router to remove cache; updating Windows; and troubleshooting network issues. It’s possible that changing your location will be your last option.
FAQs – Transmission Error Modern Warfare Xbox
Why does modern warfare keep saying disconnected due to transmission error on Xbox?
When new upgrades are applied to older ones, the code can become corrupted. Programmers can only fix it. However, these Transmission Error issues typically take some time to resolve. You should remove the latest updates and power down your Console before starting over.
How do I fix the Warzone transmission error?
You may get a transmission issue if you’re playing a COD game that hasn’t been updated to the newest version. It’s possible that installing the most recent build of a troublesome game (like Warzone) will fix any issues with being disconnected.
What is a transmission error on Xbox?
Weak connectivity is a primary cause of transmission error. There are problems connecting to game servers; as a result of this, Players are unable to engage in online multiplayer due to a transmission issue. You must change your router’s advanced settings to fix the Warzone transmission problem.
For Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC gamers, this guide should help you cure the Disconnected Due to Transmission Error Modern Warfare Xbox Status Vigorous in Modern Warfare and Warzone.
At this point, your Luck is against you. Contacting Activision’s support team and letting them know about the problem can help you fix it. It’s to be hoped that they are aware of the problem and will implement a patch to remedy it as soon as possible.