Here in this article, I will show How to Unlink Spotify From Ps4 with or without a web browser? When you connect your Spotify account to your PlayStation 4, you will have access to everything in your Spotify account, and you will be able to jam songs on your PS4 just as quickly as you would on your mobile device, PC, or another linked phone.
Your Spotify account, on the other hand, can only be connected to one PS4 at a time. Fortunately, it is a straightforward and essential procedure if you need to unlink your Spotify account from your PlayStation 4.
As a result, you accidentally attached the wrong account to a device. Unluckily, that is not at all an uncommon difficulty to encounter.
At some point in their lives, everyone has experienced the annoyance of making this mistake. However, it turns out that unlinking Spotify from a device is simple, though not a little unpleasant at times.
Here’s How to Unlink Spotify From Ps4.
- Log in to your Spotify account on your PlayStation 4 or log in through a web browser.
- Navigate to the Account overview page.
- Sign out can be accessed from any location by clicking or tapping on it.
- However, there is a catch. Signing out will not remove the account’s connection to your PS4.
Is this, however, a sign that you will be unable to unlink your Spotify account from your PS4? Yes, this is something you can do. Moreover, it is not as simple as it appears.
Read Also: How to Access Ps4 Hard Drive on Pc?
When you log into your Spotify account on a PlayStation 4, You will link your account to that specific PlayStation 4. On the PlayStation 4, you are unable to delete and reinstall the Spotify application.
Unless someone has unlinked their Spotify account from your PS4, merely signing out of their account will not unlink their account from your account. You will need to do extra steps to unlink your Spotify account.
Here is what you can do to help.
- You could also try logging in with your previous PlayStation network ID by clicking on this PlayStation link. However, if this is not happening, you can alternatively request that your friend check in and unlink his account from there.
- If none of the steps above is successful, you will need to contact Sony Customer Support and have the Spotify account unlinked through them. They must know your username.
If you are unable to access your PS4, you can still unlink your Spotify account. However, remember that simply signing out of all your devices from the Spotify website will not unlink your PS4, so make sure to utilize the PlayStation website to unlink your PS4 instead.
- Get yourself signed into the PlayStation website using your PSN login and password to get started.
- Select “Services” from the drop-down menu at the top of the page, followed by “PS Music.”
- An entry for your Spotify account should be accessible under the heading “Manage Your Spotify Link.”
- Click on “Unlink,” and then confirm your decision by clicking on “Unlink” a second time.
Read Also: How Much Does a Ps4 Weigh Complete Guide
How Can I Connect Spotify to My Playstation 4?
It turns out that the procedure is surprisingly simple. What you need to do is as follows.
Step #1: Go to the Ps Store and download the Spotify music streaming service.
Step #2: From the main menu, launch the application.
At this time, you should log into Spotify automatically when your PSN ID and Spotify ID have the same e-mail.
Step #3: If it does not, Spotify will prompt you to log in or sign up for a free account. Because we’re merely linking our accounts, we can go ahead and click on login now.
Step #4: You will be presented with a list of steps for connecting Spotify on your smartphone to Spotify on your Consoles. You must connect your phone and Console to the same WiFi network.
Read Also: How to Slide in Madden 21 Ps4 Simple Guide?
If this is not an option for you at this time, you can still log in using your existing credentials.
Step #5: At this point, we’ll browse to our Spotify app and connect our Console to it.
- Open Spotify and select the Spotify Connect icon from the menu bar.
- Choose your Console from the device list that is currently available.
On your Console, you’ll be prompted to accept terms and conditions, which you’ll have to do. However, that’s all there is to do when connecting your Spotify account to your Console.
How do I unlink an old PSN account from Spotify?
Log into your previous PlayStation Network account. Next, open Spotify using your previous PlayStation Network account. To log out of Spotify, go to the upper right corner of the website and pick your account user name.
How do I unlink Spotify from PS4 without PS4?
You can reach the PlayStation support staff via the @AskPlayStation Twitter account or through the PlayStation support website. If you want to deactivate your Spotify account from a Ps account that you don’t currently have access to.
Why can’t I link my Spotify account to my PS4?
If you see this issue, deactivate your Spotify account from your Playstation account first, sign out of Playstation and log in again on a computer or mobile device.
After that, connect back into your PlayStation Network account on your PS4 and launch the Spotify app, where you will enter your login information for a new account.