Using SoundCloud on PS4 is fun; many people use SoundCloud on ps4, but most of them can’t do this. How to Play Soundcloud on PS4? Gamers want to enjoy their music on their consoles because it is a popular website for uploading, streaming, and listening to music.
Is that even possible? If not, what alternative music sources are available on the PlayStation 4? Let us examine it in greater depth.
SoundCloud is a Swedish-founded online audio distribution platform and music-sharing website headquartered in Berlin, Germany. It enables users to publish, advertise, and share audio and act as a digital signal processor for listeners to stream audio.
Is Soundcloud Music Free?’
SoundCloud is a free platform that is accessible to both listeners and artists. Anyone can still listen for free and upload tunes if they have all the necessary rights.
How to Play Soundcloud on PS4?
Regrettably, there is no specific SoundCloud software for playing music on the PlayStation 4, so don’t waste time wondering How to Play Soundcloud on PS4? However, you can use them in various creative ways to provide background music during the game.
We reviewed several music programs, storage devices, and thorough instructions for their use in this section.
Spotify is a cross-platform music player that works on any device. You can use it to play music in the background on our game consoles. All that is required is a stable internet connection. Then take the following actions.
- To access the PlayStation’s app store.
- Then, in its music area, type Spotify in the search bar.
- Now available for download
- Choose a content area.
- Following that, choose the start option.
- Now connect to Spotify. There are two ways to sign in to Spotify.
- We will utilise your login and password during this process.
- Select the option to log in.
- Then select another login method.
- Choose a user name and a password.
- After logging in, enter your username and password.
- Finally, choose the link accounts option.
You will use Spotify Connect in this process. A step-by-step guide is shown below.
- Spotify should now be open on your smartphone or tablet.
- At the bottom, there is a tablet.
- Click on it.
- Connect by clicking.
- A device list is displayed. Kindly choose our PlayStation.
Additionally, if you’re logging in using Spotify Connect, ensure that your Spotify and PlayStation are connected to the same network.
Music Player through USB
USB is one of the most convenient ways to listen to music. If you lack USBs, please purchase them on the market, as they are widely accessible at reasonable prices. To use a USB to play music on a game console, you must have a computer with a USB port.
Read Also How to Use a Visa Gift Card on PS4?
Additionally, the music album must be in the MP 3 or ACC format, as the gaming console does not handle any other form. To play music from a USB storage device, follow the steps below.
- To begin, connect the USB to the computer and create a music folder.
- Then, in your folder, copy the music album.
- Remove the USB storage device from your computer at this point.
- Connect it to your PlayStation.
- There will be a USB music player option in the content area of your gaming console.
- Connect the USB music player to the computer.
- Choose the song that will play.
- Additionally, you can play all of the songs contained within the folder. To do so, select the folder.
- Click the options button.
- Now select a game to play.
When you begin playing the game following these procedures, the background music will start playing immediately. If you’re not in the mood to listen to music, remove the USB and store it safely for future use.
App for Media Player
The third alternative is to use a media player application to play music, videos, and photographs stored on a USB drive. It is a top priority for most individuals due to its support for a multitude of file formats.
This method supports the following file types: FLAC, MP3, MP4, ACC, MKV, AVI, JPEG, BMP, and PNG. At this moment, let’s get into the specifics of how to use the media player software on PlayStation.
- Open the Play Station Store
- Following that, search for Media Player.
- Then you can download it.
- In the content box, click the media player.
- To view a list of storage devices, select a storage device.
- Finally, choose the audio file to play.
Now that the music has begun to play in the background, you can completely appreciate the game’s fun. Avoid looking for how to play SoundCloud on the PlayStation 4, as it is not available on the PlayStation 4. The critical point is that it offers the most excellent alternatives.
Read Also Best Monitor for PS4 Slim Buyer’s Guide
Amazon Music is not compatible with PS 4 due to its encryption, but it is now feasible to convert it to standard music formats like ACC, MP3, FLAC, and others. It is a comprehensive guide on how to convert the file format and play Amazon music in-game.
- The tunepat Amazon music converter is available for download and installation.
- Log in using your Amazon Music credentials.
- In the upper right corner, there will be configuration options.
- When you open it, a list of available formats appears on the screen.
- Choose the output that you desire.
- In the lower right corner, there is an additional option.
- Select your favourite albums, artists, and songs and select the Add option.
- Select the option for conversion.
- The converted file will add to the conversion history.
- You should now copy the converted file to the USB storage device.
- Connect the USB device to the game console’s USB port.
- Please choose your favourite song and enjoy it.
Assume you’re using tunepat Amazon Music’s free trial edition. In this situation, certain limits apply; for example, during the trial period, only the first three minutes of a song are converted, not the complete piece, and only three files can convert simultaneously.
FAQs – How to Play Soundcloud on PS4?
How Do I Use Media Player on PS4?
When you open the PS4 Media Player software, your USB drive will be listed as an option. In the PS4’s “content area” – the strip of icons on the main screen — you’ll see the “Media Player” app icon. Please select it and launch it with your controller.
Is Soundcloud Safe to Use?
This review is ludicrous because it is relatively safe if certain things are avoided. If you want to protect your child from this site due to the presence of some unsuitable content, you might as well wholly ban your child from the internet.
Does PS4 Have Bluetooth?
You can connect Bluetooth headphones to a PS4, but only if they are compatible with the PS4. Because most conventional Bluetooth headphones are incompatible with the PS4, you’ll need to ensure that you have Bluetooth headphones designed particularly for the PS4.
I hope this guide on How to Play Soundcloud on PS4 was informative. While SoundCloud is not supported on the PlayStation 4, it helps other music applications and can be used for background music.
Similarly, by plugging the USB into the game console, we can play music saved on the USB. It has a variety of formats that you can use to play games with music. The details of the various approaches are listed above; you may select whichever method is most convenient for you.