With iOS 13, you’ll be able to play games on your iPhone or iPad with a PS4 or Xbox One controller. Make sure your timing is spot-on if you plan on playing the top Apple Arcade games, as well as making use of PlayStation Remote Play or even PS Now. Even though this is a wonderful addition, how do you implement it? Please read on to know How to Connect Xbox Controller to iPhone Minecraft.
If you’re using an Xbox One or PS4 controller, you can play games like Sayonara: Wild Hearts, Rayman: Mini, and What The Golf? that were formerly exclusive to the Apple Arcade app for iPadOS. Other games, such as Fortnite, can also be played using PS4 and Xbox controllers outside Apple Arcade.
So tell me, how do you pull this off? Learn how to connect a PS4 or Xbox One controller to an iPhone or iPad running iOS 13 with our step-by-step guide.
How to Connect Xbox Controller to iPhone
In minutes, you may pair an Xbox controller with an iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. It’s easy, do as I say:
- To Enable Bluetooth on an iOS device, Tap Settings > Bluetooth. You can activate Bluetooth by Toggling it On and Off.
- To activate the controller, Press the Xbox button located in the middle.
- Press the Xbox Logo Button located on the top of the controller firmly until it begins to blink, then release the Sync Button.
- A section labeled “Other Devices” should materialize, where your Xbox controller should be found. To connect it to your iOS device, tap its name.
- Launch your preferred iOS video game and look for an option labeled “Controller” or anything similar in the app’s configuration menu.
How to Disconnect Xbox Controller to iPhone Minecraft
Here’s how to turn off the Xbox One controller when you’re done playing. Holding down the Xbox button for a few seconds is the most convenient way to access the menu. You may also turn it off in Control Center on your iPhone or iPad:
Swipe diagonally from the upper right of your screen to the lower left to open your Control Center on a Face ID-enabled iPhone. You may do this by swiping up from the bottom of the iPhone’s touchscreen.
You can access the blue Bluetooth icon by pressing and holding it down.
Press and hold down the Bluetooth: On icon in the menu that appears.
Choose “Xbox Wireless Controller” if it appears in the list of choices. It will unplug your controller immediately if you press it.
Alternatively, you can use the following (slightly less convenient) technique instead:
Open the Settings app and select Bluetooth from the menu on the screen.
The “Xbox Wireless Controller” can be found in the “My Devices” section. A blue circle encircles the letter I on the right. It’s yours.
Disconnect from the menu that appears. The controller should initiate an immediate shutdown.
To utilize the controller, all that you have to do is press the Xbox button.
Having the Xbox One controller jammed in your backpack increases the likelihood that this may happen. You can unpair the device while on a trip and then re-pair it when you’re ready to play again. As the preceding instances demonstrate, there is no reason to be concerned about the passing of time.
“Forget This Device” instead of “Disconnect” can be used to unpair an Xbox One controller.
Unpair and re-pair your controller if it’s not working properly.
- When everything else fails, seek assistance from a professional to help you connect your Bluetooth device to your iOS smartphone.
- Don’t try to sync too many Bluetooth devices at the same time. Apple TV 4K and HD can run two controllers simultaneously or one with a Bluetooth audio device combo. Other Bluetooth controllers and audio limits vary by device.
- Make sure your controller’s firmware is up to date.
- The controller’s audio jack, for example, isn’t supported when connected to an Apple device. For further information, get in touch with Apple Support.
The Xbox controller won’t sync with my iPhone.
Bluetooth must be enabled. Go to the Bluetooth settings in your Apple device’s settings menu. Press the Xbox button to turn on your Xbox Wireless Controller. If the controller is already connected to an Xbox, turn it off and hold down the Pair button for a few seconds.
Is the Xbox One controller Model 1708 Bluetooth-enabled?
The Xbox One S, an improved version of the console, was released in June 2016 with a new controller, model 1708. It has textured grips and Bluetooth capability to connect to compatible PCs and mobile devices to make it more convenient to use.
Using iOS 14, how do I connect my Xbox 360 controller?
- Open the Settings app on your iOS 14.5 or iPadOS 14.5-equipped iPhone or iPad.
- Activating Bluetooth can be accomplished by pressing and holding the Bluetooth button.
- You must hold the Xbox Wireless Controller’s pairing button for three seconds before it may be connected to the console.
- Select the controller from the drop-down menu at the bottom of the screen.
FAQs – How to Connect Xbox Controller to iPhone Minecraft
Can I play Minecraft with a controller on my phone?
Look for an option that reads “Xbox Wireless Controller” when you open the tab and tap it. Your controller should be able to connect to it, and the flashing should cease. Minecraft should be ready to play with your controller as soon as you open it.
Can you use a controller on Java Minecraft?
The Java Edition of Minecraft does not support native controllers. Consequently, you will need to install third-party mods to use them in the game.
I hope that the information on How to Connect Xbox Controller to iPhone Minecraft that I have provided will greatly assist you in the future. While you have a controller attached, open the Settings app and select General from the drop-down menu. There’s a menu named Game Controller that you can access from there. You can alter the buttons on the controller by accessing this menu.