This article will analyze the Error Code 0xa3e903ed Xbox, its causes, and 7 remedies that should fix this problem. The most common time you’ll run into this problem is when you’re launching or playing an EA Play game on your Windows PC.
If you’ve arrived at this page, it’s likely that you’ve already run across this problem and are looking for solutions. If you follow the instructions in this article to the letter, you should be able to resolve Xbox Error Code 0xa3e903ed.
What does this error signify, and when does it occur?
Based on this error message, there must have been a problem while installing or removing the software on your computer. It’s most likely to happen when you use EA play to install a new game on your Windows laptop or desktop computer.
In addition, if the process of integrating Xbox accounts to EA accounts is interrupted, the same issue can occur. An error notice appears, telling the user that the following has occurred:
How to Fix Error Code 0xa3e903ed Xbox? 7 Ways
If you’re having difficulties with the 0xa3e903ed Error Code Xbox that appears in the EA Play program on your Windows 11/10 gaming system, try the methods mentioned below in no particular order to see if they assist.
#1) Make that the EA server is working properly
The EA server’s internet connection is likely intermittent, causing this issue. In this instance, you can use the Xbox to check the status of the EA servers. If the server or website you’re trying to access is down, there’s nothing you can do but wait and try again later.
Fix network and internet connection troubles on your Windows 11/10 device if the servers are up and running, but the error still occurs. You can use the Complete Internet Repair Tool if your computer cannot connect to the Internet. To power cycle, your modem or router, see the user guide or conduct a web search using your chosen decision engine.
#2) Your PC Needs a Reboot
If the server is up and running and there are no network issues on your computer, the fault must be with your machine. You can begin by restarting your device. To solve the internal problems such as memory leaks, graphics problems, and clearing RAM and resetting the hard disk, restarting the device is necessary.
If the Error Code 0xa3e903ed Xbox were caused by one or more of the above components, it would be fixed without any intervention on your part. Restart Windows to see if the issue has been resolved.
#3) Sign out of your account & Login Back
Sign out of your EA Play account, wait one minute, and then re-enter your account to fix this issue. The system should recognize that you have Xbox Game Pass and allow you to install the game through EA Desktop on your Windows PC after signing out and signing back in.
#4) Connect your Xbox and EA accounts
The Xbox Error Code 0xa3e903ed indicates a problem with your Xbox account. Make sure your Xbox is linked to a legitimate EA account before you start playing.
- Open the EA Client on your computer.
- You can access the Find Friends Button by clicking on it.
- Activate the Import Friends option by clicking on the tab
- Once you’ve clicked on the Xbox link, enter your information.
- Go to https://help.ea.com/en if you see an error message stating that your Microsoft account is already linked to the system.
- If you’re already logged in, please log out.
- Enter your Xbox Live account information and click on Sign in using your account on the login screen.
- Click on Change or Recover Password in the upper right-hand corner for my account.
- Note: If you don’t have access to the email account linked with that email, don’t worry about it. If you’ve forgotten your Origin password, click “forgot your password” and followed the instructions to reset your password.
- Go to the EA customer portal and select Connections from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your Xbox Live username and password here. Removing the link will do the trick.
- After completing the first four steps, restart your EA Desktop App.
- If 0xa3e903ed Error Code Xbox persists, download a new game and see if it helps.
#5) Update Your System and Reset Microsoft Store
You can fix the problem by first updating your system and then resetting your Microsoft Store App. You can achieve this by following the following steps:
For the Update of Windows
- Select Update and Security from the Settings menu.
- You can access windows updates by pressing the Windows Update button.
- Lastly, click on the “Check for Updates.”
To Reset the Microsoft Store App, follow these steps
- Go to Settings>Select Apps>Clear Data
- Enter “Store app” in the search field in Apps and Features.
- Tap on “Advanced Options” once you select the Microsoft Store app.”
- Then click on the Reset button after you’ve scrolled down to it.
#6) Remove or reinstall the game that is causing the issue
There must be an issue with the game itself if none of these methods work for you to fix the Error Code 0xa3e903ed Xbox on your device. It would help if you restarted EA Desktop once you removed the affected game from the program interface. Clearing the uninstalled game’s cache will be accomplished by rebooting Windows.
After you’ve signed out, go ahead and reinstall the game. I hope you find this helpful answer.
#7) Eliminate temporary files & folders from your Microsoft Store
By contacting Xbox/Microsoft Support, some PC players could resolve the issue by first making sure Windows was up to date and then resetting the Microsoft Store.
What should you do if you Still get an Xbox error code?
Errors in Xbox games are becoming more and more regular. Turning off the console is usually all that is needed to fix any problems or errors. A hard reset of your Xbox may solve the issue.
An Xbox hard reset is identical to a reboot except that the power cable must be unplugged, the console restarted, and the power cable plugged back in.
FAQs – Error Code 0xa3e903ed Xbox
How do I fix my Xbox download error?
Update your Xbox One console if you’re experiencing trouble downloading an Xbox One game or app. Xbox Live requires the most recent version of your console’s software to function. New games may also necessitate the installation of the update to be played.
How do I fix Xbox error code 0x82d40003?
#1) Press & hold Xbox Logo on your system until the console shuts down and turn it back on (approximately 10 seconds).
#2) Wait 15 seconds before reconnecting your Xbox to the power source.
#3) You can restart your Xbox by pressing the Xbox Logo on either your console or the associated controller.
How do I know if I have EA Play?
All EA Play member perks and PlayList titles are instantly yours if you have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Game Pass for PC. To use EA Play for PC on Windows 10, you must have Xbox Game Pass for PC.
Why won’t my Xbox install a game?
Try reinstalling the game and clearing your local saved games. Remove the disc from your player. To open the guide, press the Xbox button. Then go to Profile & System, Settings, System, and Storage Devices.
Login out of your Xbox profile, wait one minute, and sign back in again. Next, you’ll need to reinstall and link your Xbox account with a legitimate EA account. Try updating your PC and resetting the Microsoft Store app if the Error Code 0xa3e903ed Xbox persists.
Is one of these options working for you? I’d love to hear from you.